RIMS conference 2010
Transformation Groups and Surgery Theory
August 30 (Mon) -- September 3 (Fri), 2010
Room 110, RIMS
, Kyoto University
the schedule of talks
[updated on January 18, 2011]
- ABE, Kojun (Shinshu University), "On the structure of the first homology of the group of equivariant diffeomorphisms of manifolds with smooth torus actions" (abstract)
- CHOI, Suyong (Osaka City University), "Invariance of Pontrjagin classes of Bott manifolds" (abstract)
- FUKUKAWA, Yukiko (Osaka City University), "The cohomology ring of the GKM graph of a flag manifold" (abstract)
- HARA, Yasuhiro (Osaka University), "On the degree of set-valued maps" (abstract)
- HIRAMATSU, Megumi (Okayama University), "Generalization of Pick's formula"
- ISHIDA, Hiroaki (Osaka City University), "A classification of Bott towers" (abstract)
- KAWAKAMI, Tomohiro (Wakayama University), "A definable strong $G$ retract of a definable $G$ set in a real closed field" (slides)
- KHAN, Qayum (University of Notre Dame), "On isovariant rigidity of CAT(0) manifolds" (abstract) (slides)
- MINAMI, Norihiko (Nagoya Institute of Technology), "On the Connes-Consani-Soule type zeta function for $F_1$-schemes"
- MORIMOTO, Masaharu (Okayama University), "Equivariant surgery under the weak gap condition"
- NAGASAKI, Ikumitsu (Kyoto Prefectural University of Medicine), "On the existence and classification of isovariant maps" (abstract) (slides)
- NAGATA, Masatsugu (RIMS), "Functoriality of isovariant structure sets and the gap hypothesis"
- QI, Yan (Okayama University), "The canonical line bundles over equivariant real projective spaces of general dimension" (abstract)
- SATOH, Takao (Kyoto University), "On the Johnson filtration of the automorphism group of a free group" (abstract)
- SUMI, Toshio (Kyushu University) "Smith set for a finite perfect group" (abstract)
- YAGASAKI, Tatsuhiko (Kyoto Institute of Technology), "Homeomorphism and diffeomorphism groups of non-compact manifolds with the Whitney topology" (Joint work with T. Banakh, K. Mine, K. Sakai) (abstract)
- YAMAGUCHI, Kohhei (The University of Electro-Communications), "Spaces of $\Bbb Z /2$-equivariant maps between some real algebraic varieties" (abstract)
- YAMASAKI, Masayuki (Okayama University of Science), "On simplicial coordinate systems" (abstract)
Organizer: Masayuki Yamasaki
Department of Applied Science, Facluty of Science, Okayama University of Science